You can become a member of a Scrum team, which consist of up to 9 team members and is focused on development of a particular product. Within a data integration and reporting team there are several developers experienced in data integration, modelling and reporting, there is also a dedicated QA who is responsible for test automation and functional testing and analyst who supports Product Owner with creation of user stories.
DM & Reporting in total consist of several teams over 30 people in total, that develop different products.
• As an Informatica Expert build/code the Informatica routines. Also, be able to code and debug the PL/SQL packages.
• Management of the deployment, maintenance, and user support of the ETLs and semantic layer.
• Understand use stories, estimate them and break down into implementation tasks.
• Build Unit Test code sets, conduct System Testing and support business with User Acceptance Testing
• For all the tasks, the candidate is expected to professionally coordinate with various teams that provide service to our team and where we provide services.
Must• Experience with PL/SQL, SQL tuning and SQL Programing.
• Experience with any of the following Business Intelligence tools: Oracle BI (preferred), Business Objects, Microsoft Reporting Services, Tableau, Qlick
• A degree on Computer Science or equivalent.
• Proactive in taking ownerships, enthusiastic with positive attitude.
• Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
• At least 4+ years of overall professional experience.
• Comprehensive knowledge of software development cycle.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
• Self-motivated and a team player with good problem solving skills.
Nice to have• Experience with Informatica 9.0.1 and higher
• Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Tool
- English: Advanced/Fluent