Strong Senior Java Developer with BigData, Dnipro
About the Project
We're extending our team that works on new top-priority project for world's leader in energy industry. We're developing new system that helps to process big amount of data (analyze, diagnose, make forecasts and recommendations, suggest optimizations etc) that is collected from energy assets by various systems to improve decision making and cost effectiveness in energy business (including, but not limited to energy asset management, High Voltage networks etc.).
We're looking for senior Java developer with strong experience in BigData to reinforce our team.
our team is located in Dnipro and consists of technical PM/Architect, senior Java developer, 2 Front-end developers, manual and automation test engineer and DevOps engineer from Luxoft side. Also Ui/UX architec from Luxoft based in Kyiv and Project Manger, BA and developer from client's side in Paris.
Technologies: Java, Spring, micro-service architecture, cloud (Docker-based environment), Angular JS based UI.
- develop functionality and services related to data analysis, aggregation, caching, diagnostic etc;
- build data flows to analyze big volumes of data;
- suggest improvements on algorithms currently used for data analysis;
- improve existing micro-services that are working with big data (we've just started the project, so mostly it's about developing something new).
Bigdata (e.g. Hadoop )
Ignite or Hive
Kafka or ActiveMQ or similar message broker
work experience with Agile based process
Nice to haveKafka streaming
- English: Upper-intermediate