Master Data Management_MDM Developer, Krakow
Develop, test and deploy new data pipelines to support customer requirements; fix defects and implement enhancements in existing pipelines.
Partner with users, platform, application and support teams on support issues, process issues, bug fixes and delivery of enhancements to the existing project and new projects.
• Collaborate with architects—MDM and solution architects—to enhance the MDM system to meet business needs
• Design, develop, debug ETL routines, MDM hub configurations, data quality services, and workflow solutions
• Own production incidents, triaging (technical, data, and functional), assignment, and resolution
• Work closely with data warehousing, business intelligence, and other application teams to resolve cross-functional, technical, and data issues
• Assist with MDM strategy development, process design, high-level MDM architecture requirements, and implementation
Must• 6+ years of related industry experience in developing production-ready Java applications.
• Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering or related field
• Results-focused - the ability to work with cross-functional teams to complete complex projects and initiatives on time with high-quality output
• Strong understanding of Master Data Management (MDM) architecture, data quality, data governance, and BI concepts.
• Excellent analysis, debugging and troubleshooting skills, and persistence in problem-solving
• Strong understanding of object-oriented design and programming, data modeling, and entity-relationship diagrams
• Ability to translate complex problems clearly and in non-technical terms
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Outstanding problem solver
• Solid hands-on programming experience required in Java, Spring technologies and proven experience in delivering and maintaining production software
• Solid understanding of CI/CD, knowledge about Maven and the Maven build process
• Knowledge of Linux operating system and Shell Scripting
Nice to have• Understanding of container and container orchestration technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes/OpenShift.
• Hand on experience on Talend Data Integration or any such ETL tool
• Advanced knowledge about RESTful web services, XML, JSON
• Experience with JVM monitoring and diagnostic
• Experience with Performance Analysis and Troubleshooting
- English: Upper-intermediate