With the automotive industry making the transition from traditional to connected vehicles and then toward autonomous vehicles, development of connected mobility in cars becomes a central part of the modern automotive design.
The Luxoft Automotive Connected Mobility Practice provides innovative software product platforms, customized solutions and professional services to Automotive OEMs, Tier 1 suppliers, and related auto manufacturing companies. Our focus is on software intensive technologies including connectivity, navigation, infotainment, in-car access to online services, messaging and social networking, wireless communications and multimedia.
Luxoft is looking for a Program Manager to drive our automotive accounts in the US. The position provides an opportunity to manage enterprise scale projects and programs as well as take part in account development, to scale delivery teams in multiple locations (US, Mexico, Ukraine), develop project and program management, contribute to world-class in-vehicle and mobile product development using cutting edge technologies and standards.
• Assist in determining project scope, effort estimations, and technical designs.
• Collaborate with management on road map and strategy.
• Work closely with key stakeholders to provide delivery according to schedule.
• Manage multiple priorities and deliver results on time.
• Work closely with multiple stakeholders, including client teams, architects, developers, testers, and quality assurance to clarify business and technical requirements.
• Manage stakeholder communication.
• Risks management.
Must• 2+ years' technical background in automotive, with a focus on the Connected Mobility space.
• Upper Intermediate or Advanced level of English
• 3+ years' experience as Product Owner, Team leader or Scrum Master
• 3+ years' experience managing cross-functional efforts and teams
• 3+ years' experience in managing people; must understand and inspire people, especially in sensitive situations
• Demonstrated problem solving abilities
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Excellent developing and delivering presentations skills
Nice to haveNice-to-Have Skills:
• Knowledge and insight into ASPICE
• Experience working with Atlassian stack
• Experience with MS PowerPoint
- English: Advanced/Fluent