• Perform risk assessments on IT process and areas to identify control gaps. Ensure controls and processes meet the core requirements of the Bank. Work with other lines of business for consistency and leverage.
• Prepare required data/forms for regular reporting.
• Work with application teams to investigate on risk events and issues, review audit findings and propose solution for improvement. Follow-up on the solution until implementation.
• Take ownership of outstanding risk items and bring to closure.
• Review Intra-group Outsourcing and Service agreement submitted by Proposing Unit.
• Assess New Product on technical perspective. Identify application impacted and ensure the necessary application is able to support the new product.
• Document on processes and system operation using CMMI document standards.
• Participate in post project review to identify areas for improvement.
Must- 4+ Years of experience in IT Support
- Knowledge of SQL, Unix, Linux
- Technology or related discipline from a recognized institution.
• Familiar with IT controls over different operating systems and database platforms will be preferred.
• Experience in coordination involving various departments in the Bank.
• Understanding of technology processes, policies and risk measurements.
• Proficiency in risk management framework and conducting risk assessments in a financial institution is desired.
• Able to perform deep-dive investigation for control and process issues.
• Have a strong control and process management mindset, constantly paying attention to details.
• Strong hands-on technical skills in end user computing tools (i.e MS Excel, MS Powerpoint and Sharepoint)
Nice to haveNA
- English: Intermediate