Technically solution consists of two main components:
1. Metadata configurator. Analysts use it to prepare metadata that Operational application works on top of. Allows for customization of business processes and rules 2. Operational application. Operations analysts' main tool, onboarding requests live here.
Applications built with Java8/Kotlin, Activiti, JBoss Drools, Spring, Mongo DB, Hazelcast, Vaadin on UI in main components, React/Redux in auxiliary components. Auxiliary components cover various business cases: reporting, client facing applications, operational dashboards, request processing prioritization and many more.
- Design and write test automation code and scripts (Java/Kotlin; Selenuim)
- Peer code review of automated tests
- Configuration and improvement of automation frameworks.
- Colaboration with QA team to support progression and regression testing
- Backlog management
- Work with QA and software developers to resolve uncommon issues
- TA reports generation - coverage progress, execution report
Must- Knowledge of software testing principles and concepts
- Experience with automated testing of frontend or/and backend and APIs
- Hands-on coding experience in Java (or other high-level language)
- Basic knowledge of English for written communication
- Ability to develop new TA framework from scratch
Nice to have- QA analytics skills
- Good command of written (and preferably spoken) English
- Banking domain
- ISTQB Certification (foundation level) is a strong advantage
- Basic knowledge of JIRA framework
- English: Pre-intermediate