The position offers the opportunity to work in an exciting environment interacting with customers and professional and experienced colleagues globally.
The Delivery Management Team is trusted advisors and partners to the Business, providing leadership for technology infrastructure solutions which meets both Business and Technology goals. Engagement is required across both the Business / Application Development stakeholder teams.
• Confirm scope, define implementation approach, track milestones, manage delivery risks & issues.
• Engage respective teams as required; System Integration, Operations, IT Risk, Networks, Engineering, Product Management, Provisioning, and Access Management to deliver a consistent high quality service.
• Manage multiple simultaneous global initiatives. Provide day to day support of our delivery services.
• Produce delivery plans, minutes, status reports and risk logs.
• Communicate with stakeholders and clients at different levels of the organization on status and risks.
• Build a trusted partnership with our clients. Ensure timely delivery of IT solutions aligned to the client's requirements while supporting the strategic objectives of the organization. Ensure project milestones are consistently being met.
• Support our clients and users with their delivery requests through the ServiceNow Ordering Platform.
• Maintain quality of service by supporting and adhering to organizational standard operating procedures.
Must• Minimum 5 years of project/delivery management experience in a financial institution or comparably large organization. Demonstrated progression in responsibilities.
• Extensive experience with working in a global organization involving cross functional project team and client base.
• Experience in IT Infrastructure Technology across multiple platforms; Windows, UNIX, Database, Storage, Web Services and networks.
• Possess strong client relationship management experience.
• Strong English verbal / written communication skills & ability to interact effectively with various levels of management.
• Demonstrate a strong sense of personal accountability in providing end-to-end service delivery.
Nice to have• Strong mindset on continuous improvement of our product and service quality.
• Proven track record in the execution of infrastructure service delivery that meets the client expectations.
• Spoken German would be an advantage.
- English: Advanced/Fluent