Excelian have been asked to build a Digital focused fully autonomous feature team to assist with a number of cutting edge initiatives.
• Work within Agile team to deliver quality products as one team
• Identify test data required to complete the test activities.
• Conduct test case preparation and execution manually and via automation
• Understand the bank’s automation framework and drive the implementation of the same within the team.
• Define and execute the Automation Test strategy.
• Successfully manage relationships with all stakeholders, vendors and third parties.
• Report and escalate key risks and issues to management as needed.
• Prioritization of automation deliverables based on their ROI.
• Reporting on Test Status Report to all respective Stake holders.
• Effort Estimation and reporting on progress.
• Identifying Testing Risks and preparing Risk Mitigation Plans.
• Create automated regression test scripts and conduct regular maintenance
• Perform regular regression run and work with DevOps team to build up the testing pipeline
Must• Automation Skills:
• Behaviour-driven development (BDD)
• Cucumber testing framework, Gherkin test-case definition language
• Selenium Webdriver
• HTML5, DOM model, XML, XPATH
• Hands on experience on DB level and service level testing
• Working experience on both manual and automation testing
• Proven experience in co-ordination of many dependencies and multiple demanding stakeholders in a complex, large-scale deployment environment
• Working experience on CI/CD and automation pipeline
• Proven skills in co-ordination and leadership working with vendors and internal teams
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to manage a diverse and challenging stakeholder community
• Understanding and knowledge of Credit Risk
Nice to have• Understanding of financial markets business – front/middle/back office
• Diverse Expertise in Banking Domain.
- English: Advanced/Fluent