Operations Lead, Seattle
o Areas include: Incident management, service desk, problem management, change management, release management, configuration management, security management, availability management, service level management, service continuity management, request management, and capacity management.
• Process Improvement - Drive continuous improvement to the operational processes and control the changes to the configurable items through a release plan structure. Follow structured project management processes to drive change. Actively and consistently recommend and support all efforts to improve, simplify, automate and enhance day to day operations.
• Operational Governance - Provide operational governance to key systems for availability and time to restore. Track aging tickets and service requests.
• Conduct Briefing Sessions with management to review performance in the Operational Management area.
• Daily Reviews - conduct a daily operational status meeting to review the readiness of the production environment to support business operation, review aging incidents and requests.
• Prepare Performance Reports for Performance Measures and other updates.
• Business Case Development - coordinate with Lumedic management, and performing suppliers as needed to help develop a business case for change utilizing capacity management processes where possible.
• Request Management Governance - monitor service requests to ensure services are delivered effectively.
• Business Planning - Participate with the senior leaders of the business area to integrate and align the IT services to support the business plan.
• Supply Chain Preparation - Ensure supply chain is adequately prepared to support the operational process areas that pertain to the given supplier. Evaluate supplier performance and coordinate with the supplier manager to ensure appropriate service delivery from the suppliers supporting the business area.
• Release Plan - Establish a forward schedule of change for the operational process areas.
• Standards/Policies - Help promote and drive IT standards and policies throughout the operational area.
• Security Management - Enforce the Information Security Management policies and procedures, support audit activities, and ensure compliance to required policy reviews. Ensure access control policies are followed and appropriately reviewed.
• Production Support - Drive break-fix troubleshooting events engaging customers to understand reported issues and multiple internal and external teams to lead, facilitate, and resolve incidents
Must• Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field; or equivalent years of experience.
• 3+ years' experience with cloud services support and maintenance.
• Experience managing incidents, and facilitating root cause investigation, identifying corrective and preventive actions
• Strong interpersonal communication and relationship-building skills both written and oral.
• Team-oriented attitude to help other teammates and departments with technical problems.
• Understanding of IT principles and an ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience.
• Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively in high-pressure situations.
• Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required.
• Analytical skills to study problems and to identify solutions.
• Ability to manage time effectively; prioritizing numerous projects at one time with strong attention to detail.
• Ability to handle flexible work hours and on-calls, including weekends
Nice to have-
- English: Native
- English: Advanced/Fluent