- Manage Cases/ Milestones
- Manage Case Documents
- Configuration of numbering scheme, Workflow and issues, default folders, Access controls
- Configuration of case types for groups within units, case type conversions
- Manage Calendar and Notifications (Case type, phases and deadlines)
- Case Evaluations
- Self Service case portal for external users
- Case Dashboards
- Extended PeopleSoft Integration
- Docs Integration
Must• Understanding of Microsoft Dynamics 365 functionalities is a must
• Experience with the projects which involved Business intelligence (BI), Power BI and SQL and Tableau reporting
• The ability to create Visio diagrams/charts, functional & design documents
• Bachelor's degree with 5 years work experience in the information technology field, or equivalent related work experience, with a minimum of 2 years of recent experience in Agile and SCRUM.
• A proven ability to coordinate with team members, project staff, customers, users, and other stakeholders is required.
• The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with personnel at all levels, both one on one and in groups, is essential.
• Excellent documentation skills
• Ability to think strategically - see the 'big picture' and work towards larger goals
• Critical thinking and conceptual modeling skills
• Fluent English
Nice to have-
- English: Upper-intermediate