The work being undertaken relates to both Project and existing BAU
Test documentation is required to be written, such as (but not limited to):- test plan, test cases, test completion reports, facilitate UAT
Maintain and Enhance exisiting test SQL libraries and automated process, and regression test suite using good test practices.
Defect Management across all areas of the lifecyle including regular triage meetings.
This is a t-shaped role so aspects of a Business Analysts and some technical/development activities may also be required to be performed by this role"
Must• Minimum 6 years in a Tester / QA discipline
Technical skillset- the preferred candidate must be able to demonstrate extensive experience with the following:
• Test Execution (Expert)
Deep dive into large volumes of data comparison/ validation
• Test Framework (Expert)
Solid understanding of Test Phases, Type of testing to be undertaken & be able to perform them. Risk gate assessments for entry & exit criteria's. Test outputs - plan, cases, results, sign off reports.
Ability to automate processes where appropriate
• SQL (Strong)
• Oracle (Desirable)
• Agile experience (Strong) Scrums, planning, behaviours
• Deployment / Implementation (medium)
• Proven ability to work with large volumes of data (strong)
• Candidate must have good functional understanding and experience of working for capital markets domain
• Candidate must have good understanding and experience in trade processing & overall trade lifecycle (pre-trade/post trade)
• Understanding & experience of risk domain would be an added advantage
• Experience in Test Automation using any tool / scripting language is desirable even though not mandatory
• Business Knowledge of Operation Risk (nice to have)
• Understanding of trading systems like Murex, WSS or any other application from a data perspective would be added advantage
Nice to haveagile methodologies
- English: Intermediate