The successful candidate will be an experienced technology business analyst / solution engineer that has worked in a global banking environment on large scale and complex system architectures.
• Work with technology, vendor and business change teams to gain an in depth understanding of the end-to-end system implementation, architecture and liquidity risk/BSM business processes
• Work closely and collaboratively with development and partner engineering teams.
• Document and present systems solution designs and architecture.
• Prepare detailed component functional specifications in line with bank standards.
• Conduct impact analysis and create solutions managing technology impact and clearly document and raise assumptions/risks.
• Define cost effective and detailed technology solutions that meet scoped business requirements in line with guiding principles and bank standards.
• Provide support and guidance across all phases of the project lifecycle, including assistance defining test strategy/plans, data migration strategy, release planning etc.
• Support release implementations weekends when necessary.
• Assist with urgent ad-hoc business requirements that may arise.
• Help drive technology design towards consolidated and simplified integration architecture.
• Conduct solution training and walk-through for business stake holders
• Build relationships with key stakeholders both business and technology.
• Timely and clear communications to management.
Must• At least 8 years demonstrated experience as Business Analyst/Consultant in executing change in Financial Accounting, Regulatory Reporting or Risk
• Experience with implementation of BASEL II/III/IV Credit Risk Capital regulation for different asset classes (Retail, Wholesale, Equity, Securitization etc)
• Experience with capital reporting such as COREP, CCAR, MAS 637 etc
• Understanding of various credit risk metrics such as PFE, EEPE,PD,LGD,EAD,RWA etc
• Experience as a business analyst preparing business requirement document (BRD), functional requirement (FRD/FSD), user test strategy and test scripts.
• Experience with system related work and good knowledge of project planning and implementation including requirement gathering, system testing and end-user maintenance
• Experience in SQL, MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Ability to deal with all level of stakeholders.
• Participate in User Acceptance Testing and facilitate user testing. Document and provide training to end users with regards to process and systems changes.
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills and initiative, excellent communication skills, critical thinking
Nice to have• Prior experience with Credit Risk Capital reporting platforms (Risk Authority (Ray),FERMAT CR, QRM, OFSAA, etc.) is an advantage
• FRM/PRM/CFA is a plus
• Experience with BI tools such as OBIEE, Qlikview,Tableau etc is a plus
- English: Intermediate