• Write Low Level Design, Unit Testing Plan and Unit Test case documentation
• Design, develop, code review, bug-fix and test the application
• Assist in Integration Testing
• Perform Code optimization and strictly adhere to bank coding standards
• Assist in any documentation or any artifacts needed for OIS clearance
• Participate in SCRUM meeting, coordination with onsite and offshore team
• Timely resolution of issues and root cause analysis of each issue
• Applied Security Compliance which includes Application and data security assessment and remediation to attain compliance to WB Office Information Security Policies and Standards
• Ability to work in Agile environment and following best practices
Must• Education: Bachelor's degree in Business Systems or related field
• Good experience with ASP.NET 4.0+ and Visual Studio 2012+
• Good-level competency with C# & VB.Net Language.
• Experience with ADO.Net, Entity Data model, Entity Framework 4.0+.
• Good oral and written communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate to all project members and stakeholders;
Nice to have.
- English: Upper-intermediate