2. Face-Off with Key Stakeholders including Markets, IPS, Finance, IT, Operations
3. Manage the Program Management Processes across the IT Delivery Lifecycle
4. Lead a core team of F2B Business Analyst, Test Manager, Technical Architect, Test & Environment Manager
5. Track Program Level Financials, Risks & Issues, Dependencies etc.
6. Prepare the Program Management Plan covering scope, schedule,
7. Drive the adherence of SDLC Process, standards and guidelines
8. Organize Core Working Group meetings and drive decisions on open items and issues
9. Drive multiple IT projects and streams of deliveries across multiple IT teams
10. Work closely with internal and external partners and vendors on the contracting and related service delivery agreements
11. Setup Change Control Board to manage scope-creep
Must1. Minimum 10 years of overall IT experience with at least 5 years of Program Management include large-scale, multi-year initiatives
2. Good Understanding of banking and securities services preferably in Wealth Management domain.
3. Experience working in an environment with globally distributed IT delivery teams across multiple functions.
4. PMP Certification is preferred
5. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills together with a can-do attitude
6. Solid understanding of project/program management concepts and SDLC process
7. Excellent all round communication and stakeholder management skills
8. Proficiency in Japanese language (Verbal, Written).
Nice to have• Experience of working in a global IT organization in financial services is a plus.
• Experience working in large complex multi-cultural environments
• Developer or engineer background with exposure to the Continuous Integration pipeline is preferred.
- English: Upper-intermediate
- Japanese: Upper-intermediate