Our Client's three independent authorities (registration, financial regulatory and courts) ensure that the business-friendly environment operates in line with international best practice that is recognized by major financial centres across the world.
The project aims to provide design, development, testing, implementation, support and maintenance and enhancement services for the Market Disclosure Platform.
Our Client's financial regulatory authority needs a platform that will be used by Issuers of Securities and Reporting Entities, in order to file and disclose public and financial information, as well as allow the Listing Authority and Recognized Investment Exchanges to disseminate information to the Reporting Entities, markets and the public (i.e. trading halts etc). It will also be used for filing and public disclosure of prospectuses, listing information, public disclosures/company announcements.
It is imperative that the platform enables all Reporting Entities of all statuses (i.e. primary and secondary listings) to make all Regulatory and statutory disclosures required under applicable legislation.
Market disclosure platform includes:
1. Secure online submission and e-verification of disclosure documents by Reporting Entity
2. Submission management, screening and workflow capability at Listing Authority (document management)
3. Secure storage and archive of all submissions in line with data retention policies.
4. Fully searchable, public-facing disclosure publication capability
5. Data feed publication capability - i.e. provision of disclosure feeds to data services providers (Reuters, Bloomberg etc.)
6. Connection for live dissemination of data to the relevant trading platform.
The following technologies will be used to deliver the Market Disclosure Platform:
• Sitecore v9 - WCM (Web Content Management) Platform
• Apache Solr - Search indexing tool
• Microsoft SQL server 2016 - Database
• Team Foundation Server - Requirements, Test Cases, Test Execution (bug tracking) and Source Code Management
• Definition of done
• Team velocity; removing blockers, Kaizen
• Information radiation
• Planning and coordination skills
• Influencing change that increases team performance at a sustainable pace
• Building and promoting an open, trusting and respectful team environment; facilitating discussion, collaborative decision making and conflict resolution
• Collaborating with the Product Owner to ensure backlogs are groomed and maintained
• Providing support to the team(s) using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
• Organising and facilitating daily stand-ups, requirement estimation, sprint & release planning, demos, retrospectives and other related team meetings
• Tracking and reporting of all relevant team performance metrics to ensure organisational. transparency, including but not limited to team velocity, sprint & release status
Must• Solid understanding of the tech stack
• A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects, with a minimum 3 years of experience serving in a Scrum Master role leading cross-functional teams in a fast-paced services environment.
• Analytic skills
• Knowledge of scrum artefacts, events and roles
• Bachelor of Information Technology or similar
• Project coordinator/Project manager experience
• Relevant Agile training and certifications
• Experience leading teams with direct responsibility for tracking & reporting on key metrics
• Demonstrated ability to apply best practices re: backlog management, capturing burndown & velocity metrics and task-level definition/estimation
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Must be self-motivated, proactive and able to work well under pressure to manage competing demands
• Strong judgment, with the ability to make quick, yet sound decisions and follow through
• Creative approach to problem-solving, with a strong customer focus and commitment to deliver
• Team-player attitude, with strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish high-trust professional relationships quickly.
Nice to have• Global markets understanding
- English: Upper-intermediate