· Support, advise and provide hands-on support to the team development and deployment process on the Machine Learning platform.
· Work with the team to align the technology stack to cloud.
· Actively work on integrating on prem data sources (structured and unstructured) with cloud-based ML/AI platform.
· Build Text analytics platform focused on ESG documents and other relevant data sources.
· Build UI and services to deliver the ML inferences to end users.
· Augment the solution and delivery capacity on choosing the right model, labelling the data, preparing the training data set, training the model, testing the model and deploying the model for end user consumption.
· Automate the training process with MLOps concepts.
· Apply reinforcement learning techniques to improve the quality of Machine Learning system.
· Advice and design the solution to avoid model bias and skew on training data set.
· Adhere to client's processes and best practices during implementation. These processes may include automation of various phases of SDLC e.g. DevSecOps, Unit testing automation, Coding standards and automation of the functional and regression testing.
· Comply with Information Security, Enterprise Architecture, Performance, Security, and Usability, coding standards, Documentation standards and Naming conventions as required by CIT policy.
· Augment solutioning and delivery capacity by aiding through Center of Excellence (CoE), expert advisors, demonstrated process and technical accelerators.
· Advise the client on industry standards & best practices.
· Define, design and execute tasks as defined by client's team.
· Identify opportunities to improve technical competencies and suggest approaches to do so.
MustExpert level Machine Learning experience on cloud, preferably experience with Azure ML. Minimum 7 years of experience
• Prior experience of working with large scale enterprise project.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skillset
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Demonstrate ability to work effectively across IT functions and business lines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a proven ability to interact professionally with a diverse group
• High level of initiative with a proven ability to work independently
• Acquaintance in full DevOps and CI/CD concepts.
• Prior experience in working with Agile projects, ability to adapt to the change and work in fast moving project.
• Familiarity with relational databases, and performing complex queries
• Proficiency in systems and data analysis and modeling
• BSc. in Computer Science, Engineering or Management Information Systems or other related fields
Nice to have-
- English: Advanced/Fluent