• Enterprise and Operational Risk Management IT is part of Risk & Finance IT department in a Bank, to support business team, responsible for Development, Management & Support of Operational Risk Systems.
• Team is around 60 members located in various locations.
• The positions will report to the IT Implementation Lead based in Zurich/CH.
• Team in Warsaw is expected to support department's functions across multiple technologies/functions/applications.
• Support, maintain, operate and improve existing MyIncidents applications. Contribution in defect analysis and bug fixings according to internal agile methodology. Provide engineering and consultancy on data, technology and application integration issues and contributes to best practices for problem-solving approaches, tools and processes.
• Document defects, improvements regarding source code, design & implementation, data model, manual and automated interfaces.
Must1. Several years of experience with JAVA-Development, (at least 4 years)
2. Profound know-how of JPA, Oracle Databases, SQL and Spring Batch Technology;
3. fundamental UNIX knowledge
4. Deep knowledge of Application Development & Design, Data Analysis, Data Modeling-tools, -processes as well as -best practices;
5. Experience with Scheduled Batch Jobs (Control-M Batch Control)
6. Communication skills in English
Nice to haveAdvantage-To-Have:
- Experience with Control-M
- Front-end experience (JSF-> Angular migration)
- Continous integration experience
- Basic background in Operational Risk Management and/or Financial Accounting
- English: Advanced/Fluent