Our teams are responsible for the strategic DevOps toolchain which provides the bank's developers with a fully integrated suite of development tools to simplify their software delivery pipeline. The toolchain provides services including Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jenkins and SonarQube.
Our team: We are a global group of approximately 40 engineers. The group is divided into 4 engineering teams whose members work together in Agile teams to deliver projects that align to the team's objectives. We have engineers located in Zurich, Wroclaw, Warsaw, London, Dublin, Raleigh, Pune and Singapore. Projects are run either within a region or across regions with project teams communicating on a daily basis through standups or 1:1 communication where required.
5 engineers located in Warsaw
Technologies used: .Net, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Jenkins and SonarQube
Opportunities: Ability to produce solutions that will be used by 30k users.
Working with senior stakeholders to implement and define parts of the toolchain cloud deployment strategy.
Working with new technologies such as Azure, AKS, Docker, Artifactory
Your main responsibilities will be to:
• Troubleshooting MSBuild script build related issues for .NET Framework and .NET Core Web and Desktop applications.
• Design, develop and maintain Visual Studio Extensions.
• Take ownership of new features across the full software development lifecycle
• Identify and develop opportunities to increase automation across the bank
• Provide operational support for the development platform, with a view to automating and simplifying tasks, improving scalability, reliability, resilience and performance
• Provide technical expertise to the community and collaborate with other engineering teams across the bank
• Partner with senior stakeholders both in the team and across the bank
Must• Familiarity with .NET Build Ecosystem
• Experience in .NET Frameworks including .NET Core
• Experience designing and developing .NET web/desktop applications using .NET frameworks, and Visual Studio Extensions
• Familiarity with test automation tools and frameworks
• Familiarity with relational databases
• Communication skills and being comfortable working in a global environment
• Experience managing .NET applications on both Windows and Linux
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Hands on experience with Git and Jenkins
• Experience with at least one of Angular, React or Vue.js
• Experience with Spring Boot
• Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and CM tools such as SaltStack
• Experience with scripting languages such as Bash, PowerShell or Python
• Knowledge around containers and virtualization solutions
• Familiarity with design patterns
- English: Advanced/Fluent
More job opportunities in C#/VB.NET
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|C#/VB.NET||Microsoft .Net Developer||Warsaw, PL|
|C#/VB.NET||C# Developer - Cross-Asset Fast Developing Wealth Management/Trading Application Development||Warsaw, PL|