About the Project
New IVI project is looking for an experienced Quality Manager for an agile project. The project is an ongoing development project for one of our OEM customers, which is featuring state of the art and innovative functionalities.
Global team of professionals in automotive industry with experiences in innovative development.
- Git + Gerrit
- CI/CD: Jenkins
- Target OS: Linux
• The purpose of the role is to validate the system functionality or functionality of software products, according to the specific requirements or specifications by defining, developing, adapting and/ or using manual or automated tests and develop test plans within a predefined project plan considering processes, procedures and testing quality standards.
• Tests vary from source code level tests over module and simulation level tests to test rack HW tests and if necessary tests in the vehicle.
Must• Agile processes and frameworks
• Practical experience using test tools: instrumentation for measurement and control
• Practical programming experience (programming languages used for test automation)
• Understanding of complete test process and test levels
• Strong communicator and ability to communicate effectively with business personnel on-site and remote via voice and mail
• High level of reliability
• Experience with quality metrics and common tools for defining metrics (e.g. SONAR)
• Experience with specification and implementation of test-cases incl. test planning
• Experience in the Automotive industry
• A quality mind-set and profound knowledge of QA best practices
• Analytical approach and problem solving skills
• Can-do attitude
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have• C++ knowledge
• Education or/and work experience in multi-cultural and multi-locational environment
- German: Native
- English: Advanced/Fluent