Do you want to take on this role and, as a technical service provider, survey and control the entire chain of action of sensor -> algorithmics -> actuators?
Then this project is just for you!
You will work in a multi-site team of professionals and be responsible for the functional integration of a new generation of autonomous driving for our customer's motorways (one of the German automakers). We promote good cooperation and technical development, we call for initiative, team spirit and customer-oriented action in a dynamic work environment.
We use the following technologies: C / C ++, Matlab / Simulink, TPT, ADTF, ADS2, Autobox, Python, Nvidia Drive AGX
As a PO you will need to:
- Define technical requirements and acceptance criteria for sprint deliverables
- Decompose and distribute tasks according team capabilities
- Create, prioritise and plan tasks & backlog for each team under consideration of functional/non-functional requirements.
- Discuss requirements and negotiate priorities with client stakeholders (OEM)
- Work with other product owners to resolve dependencies and identify technical / schedule risks and manage the risk.
- Support our customers as a technical advisor on ADAS related topics when required.
Must- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Mechatronics or studies with similar focus
- Analytical mindset
- 3+ years Professional experience of SW Development, ideally with C++ or other object oriented programming languages
- 2+ years experience in direct customer facing position, ideally as IT Consultant / IT service provider
- Automotive background
- Strong expectation and stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Knowhow with in Agile (ScRUM Kanban)
- Readiness to travel to client site for clarification
- Fluent in German, strong proficiency in English
- Readiness to relocate to Ingolstadt
- Strong background in Automotive, ideally with German OEMs
Nice to have- Knowledge about ADAS or Robotics (Precise Positioning, Object Detection, Sensor Fusion, Trajectory Planning, Computer Vision)
- Experience with Atlassian tool chain (Doors/Jira/Confluence)
- Familiar with SW Testing, Integration, Hil-Testing
- Automotive data transfer knowledge (CAN, Flexray, Ethernet / SOME/IP)
- German: Advanced/Fluent
- English: Advanced/Fluent