• Update core website functionality
• Improving search capabilities
• Overhaul the website architecture and design
• Develop dynamic and current site content
• Deploy current web technology and integrate with other applications and repositories
Our client is currently commencing project assessment work and requires few experts with strong SharePoint Business Analysis and Administration experience who could help to conduct as-is assessment and provide recommendation for to-be state of the website.
Join our our open minded, progressive and professional team, which will give you the opportunity to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career
• Prepare and deliver high-quality presentations as needed
• Coordinate and participate in definition and planning meetings to support the Website core functionality assessment stage
• Organize workshops / surveys with key stakeholders to review existing website functions, define business needs, content ownership and improvement opportunities
• Assist in the evaluation, presentation and selection of recommended approach on content, architecture, enhanced functionalities, technology platform, and other project deliverables
• Provide weekly status reports of work activities to the project team
Must• Understanding of SharePoint functionalities (out of the box - adding web parts, columns, views, 3rd party web parts or apps, etc).
• Bachelor's degree with 5 years work experience in the information technology field, or equivalent related work experience, with a minimum of 2 years of recent experience as a SharePoint Administrator / Project Manager.
• Strong team working skills across matrixed client, supplier and geographically dispersed virtual teams
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills (includes negotiation)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – must be able to communicate fluently in English both verbally and in writing
• Leader in the use of IT methodologies, processes and standards for project management
• Analytical and problem-solving skills, in defining requirements for effective solutions to customer needs
Nice to have-
- English: Upper-intermediate