• Update core website functionality
• Improving search capabilities
• Overhaul the website architecture and design
• Develop dynamic and current site content
• Deploy current web technology and integrate with other applications and repositories
Our client is currently commencing project assessment work and requires few experts with strong SharePoint Business Analysis and Administration experience who could help to conduct as-is assessment and provide recommendation for to-be state of the website.
Join our our open minded, progressive and professional team, which will give you the opportunity to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career
• Review and analysis of SharePoint core functionality (key content, owners and users, functionalities, access rights via multiple devices, integration with social media, integration with other systems)
• Improving search capabilities
• Overhauling the company’s web-site architecture and design
• Developing dynamic and current SharePoint content
• Integrating with other client applications and repositories
• Company’s website assessment – business functions & contents
• Stakeholder surveys for content ownership, cleanup and business needs
• Gathering and documenting functional requirements from user representatives
• Development of workflow, data flow, and business process diagrams
• Website traffic assessment and improvement opportunities
• Working closely with business and system owners to define requirements for SharePoint core functionality, cloud adoption and integration requirements with other applications/systems
• Preparing recommendations for ‘To-Be’ website state – business functions, contents, suitable technology
Must• Understanding of SharePoint functionalities (out of the box - adding web parts, columns, views, 3rd party web parts or apps, etc).
• Understanding of SharePoint “no-code” solutions (i.e., SharePoint Designer, Master Pages/Page Layouts, InfoPath, XLST, etc.)
• Understanding of when custom code is required (i.e., custom Timer Jobs, scheduled Windows Tasks, custom solutions in Visual Studio, etc).
• Understanding the risks involved, the limitations, maintenance needs, costs, and hardware/staffing requirements with each type of scenario listed in bullets 1 through 3.
• The ability to create Visio diagrams/charts, functional & design documents
• Bachelor's degree with 5 years work experience in the information technology field, or equivalent related work experience, with a minimum of 2 years of recent experience as a SharePoint Business analyst.
• A proven ability to coordinate with team members, project staff, customers, users, and other stakeholders is required.
• The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with personnel at all levels, both one on one and in groups, is essential.
• Excellent documentation skills
• Ability to think strategically - see the 'big picture' and work towards larger goals
• Critical thinking and conceptual modeling skills
• Fluent English
Nice to haveAdditional Skills:
• Experience with modeling and diagramming concepts & tools.
• Configuration Management experience.
• Business Analyst certification
- English: Upper-intermediate