Autonomous driving is a significant challenge for scientists, developers, the automotive industry, and humanity in general. This technology influences real changes in the world; it can affect our attitude to private property, free up the time that we spend driving and speed up travel. It is a prime chance to change the world and bring driving safety to the next step in its evolution.
A huge amount of real recorded data from the car required to provide an appropriate level of testing ADAS / AD functionality. We are going to deliver end-to-end simulation capabilities for functional development by providing photorealistic 3D environments, traffic agents, ready-to-use scenarios and scenario alternation mechanisms, pre-defined sensor models and services to develop the proprietary ones.
We are working on an internal solution, which is going to become a part of a bigger platform for Autonomous Driving level 4/5 functions development.
- Analysis and reporting of defects in close collaboration with the development team
- User story refinement and support in sprint planning
- Task decomposition and estimation
- Support of development team in implementing specified user-stories / tasks
- Work in Scrum team with a friendly spirit;
- Participation in the development of cloud-based simulator pipeline ;
- Be open-minded, always interested in new technologies.
Must• Experience as a tester for at least 3 years;
• Experience in manual software testing;
• Experience in writing test plans and test cases;
• Experience with bug tracking and task tracking systems;
Nice to have• Knowledge of Python would be plus
- English: Intermediate