Autonomous driving is a significant challenge for scientists, developers, the automotive industry, and humanity in general. This technology influences real changes in the world; it can affect our attitude to private property, free up the time that we spend driving and speed up travel. It is a prime chance to change the world and bring driving safety to the next step in its evolution.
A huge amount of real recorded data from the car required to provide an appropriate level of testing ADAS / AD functionality. We are going to deliver end-to-end simulation capabilities for functional development by providing photorealistic 3D environments, traffic agents, ready-to-use scenarios and scenario alternation mechanisms, pre-defined sensor models and services to develop the proprietary ones.
We are working on an internal solution, which is going to become a part of a bigger platform for Autonomous Driving level 4/5 functions development.
- Participation in the development of cloud-based simulator pipeline ;
- Be open-minded, always interested in new technologies.
Must• Strong mathematics knowledge;
• Solid knowledge of C# basics;
• Solid knowledge of Python basics;
• Understanding of data structures;
• Unity working experience;
• Experience in modeling/simulation of device behavior.
Nice to have• C++;
• Understanding of back-end technologies;
• Game development will be a plus.
- English: Intermediate
More job opportunities in C#/VB.NET
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|C#/VB.NET||Senior C# Developer||Saint Petersburg, RU|
|C#/VB.NET||Software Cloud Developer||Saint Petersburg, RU|
|C#/VB.NET||Senior С# Software Developer||Saint Petersburg, RU|
|C#/VB.NET||Regular/Senior ASP.Net Developer||Saint Petersburg, RU|
|C#/VB.NET||Senior Software Developer (full-stack)||Saint Petersburg, RU|