Autonomous driving is a significant challenge for scientists, developers, the automotive industry, and humanity in general. This technology influences real changes in the world; it can affect our attitude to private property, free up the time that we spend driving and speed up travel. It is a prime chance to change the world and bring driving safety to the next step in its evolution.
A huge amount of real recorded data from the car required to provide an appropriate level of testing ADAS / AD functionality. We are going to deliver end-to-end simulation capabilities for functional development by providing photorealistic 3D environments, traffic agents, ready-to-use scenarios and scenario alternation mechanisms, pre-defined sensor models and services to develop the proprietary ones.
We are working on an internal solution, which is going to become a part of a bigger platform for Autonomous Driving level 4/5 functions development.
- Work in Scrum team with a friendly spirit;
- Participation in the development of cloud-based simulator pipeline;
- Be open-minded, always interested in new technologies.
Must- Excellent knowledge and experience in Python/Golang
- Knowledge and experience in building REST APIs
- Experience with one of Web frameworks: Django, Flask, etc.
- Experience with databases: MongoDB, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools
Nice to have- Experience with cloud (AWS, Azure, Google) will be a plus
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies
- Docker knowledge
- Kubernetes knowledge
- Experience with distributed task queues, like Celery;
- Game development would be a plus.
- English: Upper-intermediate
- English: Intermediate
More job opportunities in Python
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|Python||Python Data Scientist||Saint Petersburg, RU|
|Python||Software Python Engineer (Middle Office)||Saint Petersburg, RU|
|Python||Regular Python Developer||Saint Petersburg, RU|
|Python||Senior Python Developer||Saint Petersburg, RU|
|Python||Senior Python Engineer||Saint Petersburg, RU|