Autonomous driving is a significant challenge for scientists, developers, the automotive industry, and humanity in general. This technology influences real changes in the world; it can affect our attitude to private property, free up the time that we spend driving and speed up travel. It is a prime chance to change the world and bring driving safety to the next step in its evolution.
A huge amount of real recorded data from the car required to provide an appropriate level of testing ADAS / AD functionality. We are going to deliver end-to-end simulation capabilities for functional development by providing photorealistic 3D environments, traffic agents, ready-to-use scenarios and scenario alternation mechanisms, pre-defined sensor models and services to develop the proprietary ones.
We are working on an internal solution, which is going to become a part of a bigger platform for Autonomous Driving level 4/5 functions development.
- Test development and automation
- Support in process definition and tooling in the context of test-automation and traceability
- Work in Scrum team with a friendly spirit;
- Participation in the development of cloud-based simulator pipeline ;
- Be open-minded, always interested in new technologies.
Must- Knowledge and experience in C#;
- Knowledge and experience in Python;
- Advanced experience in Test Automation
- Good knowledge in test processes, test techniques & reporting
- Good understanding of agile test approach
Nice to have- Experience with Unity.
- English: Intermediate