Autonomous driving is a significant challenge for scientists, developers, the automotive industry, and humanity in general. This technology influences real changes in the world; it can affect our attitude to private property, free up the time that we spend driving and speed up travel. It is a prime chance to change the world and bring driving safety to the next step in its evolution.
A huge amount of real recorded data from the car required to provide an appropriate level of testing ADAS / AD functionality. We are going to deliver end-to-end simulation capabilities for functional development by providing photorealistic 3D environments, traffic agents, ready-to-use scenarios and scenario alternation mechanisms, pre-defined sensor models and services to develop the proprietary ones.
We are working on an internal solution, which is going to become a part of a bigger platform for Autonomous Driving level 4/5 functions development.
• Support the Product Owner in the backlog refinement (prioritization, estimation)
• Drive Architecture reviews to ensure the development and test teams fully understand and agree
• Work with Test Team to ensure product testability and test automation approach is widely applicable
• Report progress continuously through attendance of weekly project meetings
• Be proactive and highly motivated
• Be open-minded, always interested in new technologies
Must• Experience of loaded and distributed systems
• Practical experience with programming in C++, Python, C#
• SQL, NoSQL DB
• Experience in Cloud solutions (Azure or AWS)
• Deep learning, machine learning at least of overview level
• Experience with Agile software development process
• Fluent/Advanced English language
• Willingness and ability to travel
Nice to have• Technical and/or team leading experience: encouragement and coaching for team members
• Practical experience with requirements management tools
• Experience with formal software development process (Automotive SPICE)
• Knowledge of functional safety development (e.g. ISO 26262)
- English: Advanced/Fluent