Project goal is to maintain and develop solutions ensuring that customers have access only to information (Information Suitability) and products (Product Suitability) that are suitable for them.
Product/Information Suitability has multiple interfaces to:
- Solutions from which Client or Product data, based on which suitability check is performed, is sourced
- Client/Advisor facing applications, for which suitability check if performed.
- prepare requirements specifications (documents, JIRA descriptions, schemas, use-case scenarios)
- create acceptance criteria for user-stories and tasks
- assist in quality control, encourage best practices, project and delivery management towards stakeholder satisfaction
- hold presentations (PBR sessions) for the dev team to present new requirements
- work closely with development and QA teams during development and testing phase
- act as a key point of contact between the Business, Compliance and IT
- determine the required IT solutions and manage the delivery to implement them
- design solution to address business problem with consideration of strategic future state model
- identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
- coordinate with various IT organizations to implement business solutions
Must- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as Business Analyst in Financial Service Industry
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills with technical understanding
- Solid business analysis skills to elicit and document requirements
- Solid communication skills to liaise with the business stakeholder and the technical team
- Clear understanding of software development cycle
- Sound knowledge of Wealth Management business and Product and Information Suitability
- Solid SQL skill is required
- Experience with Agile is preferred
- Technical background in Java, web services is advantageous
- A Highly organized and detail oriented, vocal and fast learner.
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team
- Experience and comfortable to work with remote team and multi-national and multi-cultural team.
- Able to meet deadlines while handling multiple tasks
- Able to prioritize your own task, and identify potential risk in early stage
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
Nice to haveN/A
- English: Advanced/Fluent