Project goal is to maintain and develop solutions ensuring that customers have access only to information (Information Suitability) and products (Product Suitability) that are suitable for them.
Product/Information Suitability has multiple interfaces to:
- Solutions from which Client or Product data, based on which suitability check is performed, is sourced
- Client/Advisor facing applications, for which suitability check if performed.
• Active participation in planning meetings
• Implement new features according to specifications
• Write unit/functional or integration tests and perform unit testing
• Code review for other team members
• Automate the maintenance work with the development tools
Must- Excellent knowledge of Java language and J2EE technologies, preferably with 5 yrs+ of experience as Java Developer/Software Engineer role in banking/ Financial Service Industry
- Solid knowledge of Websphere Application Developer (WSAD), Rational Application Developer (RAD) or Eclipse
- Experienced in framework development, Java Unit Testing (JUnit)
- XML and architecture skills including Design-/J2EE-Patterns and UML Modeling
- Strong communication skills and excellent command of English.
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced and demanding team-based environment
- Willingness to perform tasks beyond their assignment to help the bank to deliver with better efficiency
- Be vocal with high degree of motivation and strong desire to learn
- Experience and comfortable to work with remote team and multi-national and multi-cultural team.
Nice to have- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Apache / Tomcat / Maven knowledge
- PL/SQL knowledge
- Operating System Linux / Scripting knowledge
- Good understanding of financial markets and systems
- JIRA, GitHub, Jenkins, etc .) knowledge
- English: Advanced/Fluent