Our innovative approach to training will give you the opportunity to be mentored and work alongside one of our Subject Matter Experts within one of our client delivery teams.
Following an intensive 4 weeks of consultancy skills, financial markets, project management and Axiom training, you will be placed within an Singapore based client project/ Support or test team working alongside a subject matter expert.
What We Offer
• Top quality training to kick-start your career
• Your own personal development plan
• Opportunities to travel and work globally
• Competitive bonus and benefits package
• Mentoring from a subject matter expert
• Open access to senior management and directors
• Challenging and varied work
In addition to the day-to-day support, you will continue to attend Axiom courses, relevant technical skills training and Financial Markets seminars. You will also have access to our extensive suite of online training portals.
MustWho we look for
Passion, ambition and drive are critical to success at Excelian. You should aspire to be the best and want to work in an established and growing company where your ideas will be heard and your presence felt. We are particularly looking for those with:
• A good degree or post graduate qualification in a Numerate/IT/Computer Science/ Electronic or other Engineering subject
2-4 years of Experience with working on any application development
2-4 Years of experience in developing solutions for Financial institutions
Strong knowledge of SQL and Experience with any major relational database (Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, SYBASE)
Experienced in any programming languages
Familiarity with Linux, shell scripting
Good understanding of OOP and design patterns
1-2 Years of experience with any other reporting platforms (including custom solutions
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Must be willing and able to travel throughout SEA
Self-motivated with high sense of urgency, resourcefulness, and adaptability
Superior organisational and time management skills
Strong troubleshooting skills
Ability to work independently
Strong innovation skills based on creativity and original thinking
Interest in technology
Flexibility to adapt to new and ever-changing situations and environments
Nice to have Knowledge on ETL is an advantage.
- English: Advanced/Fluent