Currently, will look to take on all Murex functional, technical and environments management support as well as new features implementation within a single globally distributed team (Sydney / London / Bangalore).
Business trips to Australia might be required with a further possibility of relocation to Australia (performance-based option on clients feedback)
Some level of thought leadership on solution design for FX in Murex will be expected.
• Very good understanding and experience in FX Cash and Derivatives both vanilla and exotic
• Experience in pretrade, ideally including FX Cash risk hedging strategies
• Experience in etradepad, structured products
• Experience in simulation views, cash procedures etc
• Comfortable in working with other analysts, developers and testing team.
• Willingness to work in team, share knowledge
• Ability and proven track record in following delivery methodologies and processes as defined by the client
• Senior stakeholder management experience
Nice to haveExtras:
• Binary upgrade experience
• Datamart/Reporting experience
• Requirements Gathering & Documentation
• Proven ability to acquire new skills and deliver solutions with limited oversight
• Good understanding of the Murex SDLC
• Understanding of additional asset classes: Commodities, IRD
• An Understanding and experience of Murex Back Office Modules
• Post trade workflow experience
• Consulting experience
- English: Intermediate