Currently, will look to take on all Murex functional, technical and environments management support as well as new features implementation within a single globally distributed team (Sydney / London / Bangalore).
Business trips to Australia might be required with a further possibility of relocation to Australia (performance-based option on clients feedback)
• Responsible for doing Requirement Analysis in Front Office space for various asset classes .
• Responsible for doing an initial analysis of existing production data and existing test cases suite.
• Be responsible for understanding the business needs, identifying business solutions and validating the pros and cons of technical solution options
• Working with Testing team to write and execute test cases and document test results and save test evidences during SIT.
• Key liaison with Front Office user base and primary interface between Business and IT with respect to Murex .
• Configure the application as part of implementation.
• Assist with data migration exercises from existing application to Murex during initial phases.
• Follow up with Murex as and when necessary to resolve bugs, issues .
• Assist Automation Testing team to identify test data set and create test data required for execution of automated Onyx scripts.
Must"2-5+ Years of relevant Murex (and/or other Primary Trading System) Front Office experience
• Good/Export knowledge of at least two asset classes (Risk and Pricing) including IRD, FI, Credit, FXD, FX Cash and Commodities, of the Murex product suite.
• Experienced in dealing with Risk, Product Control and Front Office stakeholders in both Markets and Treasury divisions
* Strong hands-on knowledge of FO configuration • instruments, generators, curves, market data , market conventions, etc
* Strong knowledge of FO modules • Simulation screens, Simulation Viewer, eTradepad, P&L notepad, market operations, etc
* Good knowledge of how to analyse P&L and sensitivity issues within Murex
* Knowledge of organization setup and User Groups / Access Rights
* Some knowledge of Dynamic Tables, MReport / Datamart, preTrade and postTrade workflows, and interfaces
Nice to have"* Experience working on Murex Market Risk projects (VAR, FRTB)
* Experience on regulatory projects
* Deeper all-round knowledge of the Murex application"
- English: Intermediate