Account Manager, London
The Digital Enterprise team work across multiple business lines including Finance, Automotive, Media, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Energy and Travel & Hospitality.
We require an Account Manager to join the Global Account & Sales Management team. You will be based in the UK with the opportunity of some Global and European travel.
• Account planning and development strategy
• Managing sales process from lead to revenue, including needs assessment, proposal development, customer presentations, work estimations, commercial negotiations & contracting
• Prospecting and relationship development within existing accounts
• Ensure client satisfaction and execute client reference-ability process
• Find and close new revenue opportunities within the live Client portfolio
• Manage contract and pricing negotiations
• Understand client business needs, participate in solution development and effectively communicate solutions
MustPrevious experience of managing multiple accounts
Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with customers.
Connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing reports.
Ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization
Ability to identify new business opportunities among existing customers
Track record of sales growth
Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
Nice to haveCommercially minded
Comfortable with influencing others
Passionate about selling and working across multiple industries and multiple technologies
- English: Advanced/Fluent