More about Fenergo: https://www.fenergo.com/
Luxoft is looking for a highly motivated Automation Quality Analyst engineer to join our global team, work in solution delivery and take the opportunity to excel and grow while delivering quality at a fast pace.
As an Automation Quality Analyst you will be responsible for ensuring that all testing activity is appropriate and relevant to the functionality under development and the intended business use of that software. You will be writing and executing automated test cases, checking that all changes have sufficient test coverage, with documented test cases and that those test cases are executed and defects fixed.
* Produce structured test plans based on functional and data driven requirements
* Develop comprehensive automated testing to cover functional, SIT and regression testing phases
* Create, execute and record the results of test cases
* Track progress of test phases and report to QA Lead with regular updates
* Review test failures and determine the sources of problems (test deficiencies, deviation from requirements, etc).
* Raise and track defects, highlight potential risks
* Contribute to our projects and processes as a team member, from requirements analysis and design, to final feature implementation and release
* Ensure that quality standards are maintained at all times throughout the development cycle
* Develop process improvement initiatives
* Contribute to manual testing when delivery pressure is high
* Minimum 3 years of industry experience in the area of Software Testing (Manual and Automation) with a solid understanding of Test Planning, Test Design, Test Execution and Defect Reporting & Tracking.
* Strong Experience in Java Programming, Selenium WebDriver, JUnit and TestNG.
* Testing of systems developed in .NET, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server and/or Oracle is preferable
* Knowledge in working with databases: Toad, Oracle SQL Developer;
* Knowledge of integration testing working with WebServices (REST, SOAP) - POSTMAN, SOAP UI;
* Basic knowledge with OOP, XML, WebServices
* Experience with bug and issue management tools, preferably Jira
* Proactive investigating and debugging of application defect
* Solid understanding of Agile - Scrum methodologies
* Good written and spoken English: upper intermediate and higher
Nice to haveNice to have:
* Exposure to Fenergo
* Experience in Banking & Financial Markets
* Practical experience working with HTML, XML, XPath, Regex, SQL;
* Experience in working with Subversion, Git, Maven;
* Experience with continuous integration tool (Hudson, TeamCity, Jenkins)
* ISTQB Foundation Level certificate or higher
- English: Intermediate
More job opportunities in QA automation
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|QA automation||Software Test Automation Engineer with C/C# experience||Bucharest, RO|
|QA automation||QA Automation engineer||Bucharest, RO|
|QA automation||REST API Python Developer in Test||Bucharest, RO|
|QA automation||Junior test automation engineer for automotive project||Bucharest, RO|
|QA automation||Automation QA engineer||Bucharest, RO|
|QA automation||QA Automation||Bucharest, RO|
|QA automation||Software Test Automation Engineer with C++/C# for Automotive Project||Bucharest, RO|
|QA automation||Senior QA Engineer with networking skills||Bucharest, RO|