The purpose of the project is to deliver prioritized requirements from Credit Risk - Managed Reporting Module BoW to further enhance functionality in the CR - Qlik Rollout
This project aims to achieve multiple benefits across RFDAR & CRM:
• Increased analysis and reporting capabilities
• Reduced need for data re-run
• Improved timelines
• Number of excel / BO reports de-commissioned
After 6 months another project on the same platform
Team: Reporting Delivery Management Group (RDM) within the Risk & Finance IT Reporting Horizontal Department (RFIT) manages Reporting Horizontal portfolio which covers across Market Risk, Credit Risk, Product Control and Scenarios / Stress Testing projects.
A global team spans across New York, Raleigh, London, Wroclaw, Warsaw, Zurich, Bangalore and Pune
Technologies used: Scrum
• Responsible for managing, planning, organizing, implementing and delivery of an international IT project
• Responsible for scope confirmation, definition of implementation approach and scope management
• Encourage clear understanding of client objectives and priorities and the alignment of IT deliveries against these requirements within the project team
• Plan, coordinate and ensure the timely and on-budget delivery of all necessary software deliverables
• Management of project risks, issues, and dependencies as well as and stakeholder and business client management
• Progress tracking of tasks and milestones within the projects and dependencies external to the projects
• Day-to-day hands-on management of one or more projects
• Deal with unplanned situations, implement responses, and propose changes to minimize impact
• Management of change requests within the projects
• Participation in project review boards and project lifecycle quality reviews
• Proactively reach out to clients and partners to build trusted advisor relationship and achieve business
• Facilitate communication between a number of teams including Business Change Management, Analysts, Designers and Development Managers
- Coordinate IT status reporting (Working Group level) for all involved stakeholders
- Provide timely status input to the Program Manager ahead of Steer Co. (STC) meetings and when required to present specific project points of interest to STC members.
- Influence and align status reporting activities across multiple groups including IT, Change and Line.
Maintenance of RAID (Risks, Issues, Assumptions, Dependencies) and Action Logs
- Identification and management of risks and issues
- Definition of response strategies and mitigation actions
Financials & Budgets
- Manage budget/forecast/actuals across the work streams using standard portfolio and project management tools
- Ensure consistent reporting of budgets/actuals/forecasts
- Maintain traceability & change control around budgets
- Adherence of CS solution delivery policies and quality guidelines within standard solution delivery framework
- Maintenance of weekly/monthly project status materials and management "decks"
- Maintenance and tracking of budget figures in our project and portfolio management tool
Regular communication with global development teams
Additional duties and responsibilities:
Ability to adapt to changing priorities and assume additional responsibilities as required
Navigate across many different IT and business groups and to align their priorities and requirements
Facilitates the Agile IT delivery plan and execution including:
a) requirements in the allocated product backlog
b) which requirements are allocated to which sprint
c) sprints and demo's in the PI
d) where requirements are now targeted to become potential shippable software (note not a release!!)
e) QA, UAT, Go Live
• Escalates IT impediments, manages risks and issues.
• Provides IT status updates
• Driving continuous improvement of the practices and processes
Must• Detailed understanding of software delivery project lifecycles (SDLC)
• 4+ years of extensive experience in IT project management
• Experience in Agile delivery methodologies
• Proven track record of managing large IT projects - budget, scope, quality & risks with globally distributed teams
• University degree education ideally with focus on computer science or project management
• Strong content leader and problem solver
• Able to operate in politically challenging situations
• Experience of communicating directly with and influencing senior stakeholders
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Knowledge of project management tools & systems
• Proficient with MS Office; excellent MS Project skills required.
• Teamwork & good Communication skills.
• Proven ability to interact with senior stakeholders
• High degree of flexibility and "can do" attitude.
• Ability to work with very limited level of instruction and supervision.
• Banking or Financial Sector Industry expertise
• Majority of work done in Agile, no plans for Waterfall so far
• good understanding of BI tools
• The candidate must understand the front-to-back business process and must be able to solution across multiple business domains. Experience with the implementation of projects across a large and diverse stakeholder base located in multiple geographies.
Nice to have• In depth knowledge of Microsoft Project
• Full life cycle experience, using a structured development methodology
• Financial Product knowledge
• Experience of working in an Investment Bank
• Experience in managing complex projects
• Experience of Structured Testing
• Business analysis skills - working closely with clients to understand requirements
• Project management education and certificate (CAPM, PMI or IPMA) would be an asset
• Credit-Suisse IT-PM experience
• Knowledge of the Credits Domain would be highly desirable
• Project Management certification is a plus (PMP, PRINCE2, Scrum Master, etc)
- English: Advanced/Fluent