Product Owner, Wroclaw
- Overview of available different kind of products
- Virtual try on
- make an appointment to get the product in the nearest place, based on client's location
- Online shopping
2. Clearly expressing Product Backlog items.
3. Ordering the items in the Product Backlog to best achieve goals and missions.
4. Optimizing the value of the work the Development Team performs.
5. Ensuring that the Product Backlog is visible, transparent, and clear to all, and shows what the Scrum Team will work on next.
6. Ensuring the Development Team understands items in the Product Backlog to the level needed.
Must1. Working experience in Agile/Scrum development environment
2. 5+ years of professional experience as technical lead, architecture or/and PO
3. Experience as PO retail, e-commerce, e-banking industry
4. Estimating business value in media and communications industry
5. Understanding of payments protocols, handy user functionality based on best practices
6. Understanding principles of work with Java, JS frameworks.
7. Ability for BT to Germany
Nice to haveCommunicative german
- English: Upper-intermediate