Switching ATAC L3 Technical Support Engineer, Krakow
The Engineer will work with a highly knowledgeable group of customers and act as an escalation point for other groups within the organization.
• Troubleshoot complicated hardware and software issues, replicate customer environments and network problems in the lab.
• Manage critical customer issues and facilitate communication between customers, escalation, and engineering.
• Participate in cross-functional tasks such as new product development projects, support readiness teams, KB and other documentation activities.
• Provide on-site support for customers when needed.
Must• English fluency both written and spoken
• Strong experience supporting enterprise IP networks.
• Very good knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP
• Knowledge in IP networking in layers 2-4(TCP/IP, Ethernet, VLANs, VLAN stacking QoS, STP, RSTP, OSPF, RIP, VRRP, IGMP, MPLS, Multicast routing protocols)
• Juniper product knowledge is a plus
• Excellent Communications and Interpersonal Skills required, with a passion for the Internet, its growth, and related new technologies.
• Ability to learn and integrate new technologies in a fast-paced environment
Nice to haveKnowledge of UNIX/Linux operating systems
CCIE / JNCIE certification
Ability to analyze packet captures
Excellent client-facing skills
- English: Intermediate
More job opportunities in Technical Support (SL2/SL3)
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|Technical Support (SL2/SL3)||Senior Support Analyst||Krakow, PL|
|Technical Support (SL2/SL3)||IT Support Analyst||Krakow, PL|
|Technical Support (SL2/SL3)||Senior IT Support Analyst||Krakow, PL|
|Technical Support (SL2/SL3)||L3 Support Engineer with Wintel||Krakow, PL|
|Technical Support (SL2/SL3)||Integration Support Engineer||Krakow, PL|
|Technical Support (SL2/SL3)||Senior Support Engineer/L3||Krakow, PL|