• Raise case to vendor for any issues in Production.
• Update the kanban board with enough details for the entire team to understand
• Update / Draft SOP for L1.
• Infra maintenance - onsite support, pre and post activity, verification
• Infra/application monitoring (usage and utilization monitoring)
• Check on every Monday that CR are closed after the weekend's implementation related to STP.
• Tracing of expected trade in MxML workflow
• Document knowledge/process into Confluence on regular basis.
• Execute the MXML purge every weekend as part of regular system maintenance
• Regular environment refresh for UAT (RM environments refresh, periodic backup..)
• Follow up on the UAT incidents / JIRA cases, reviewing them regularly and provide updates.
• First point of contact and investigation for UAT related issues.
• Setup the interfaces related to UR with STP requirement.
• Running regression / performance / stress test for related Urs
• Ensure the MXOSP, MRV is setup for UR related to BO (Fixings advises, Settlements messages, Payments documents), COLLATERAL & Margin Calls.
Must- 2+ years of experience on Murex Support
- Managed UAT environment support
- Knowledge on MQ, Linux, Solaris, Sybase a plus
Core technical competency required:
• Sun Solaris; Linux;
• SQL, preferably in Sybase ASE
• Unix Shell Scripting, Perl
• Ability to perform impact analysis in a structured manner.
Nice to haveAWS certification
- English: Intermediate
More job opportunities in Murex
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|Murex||Level 2 Support SME - Murex Functional||Hyderabad, IN, IN|
|Murex||Senior Murex Functional Support Consultant||Hyderabad, IN, IN|
|Murex||Level 2 Support SME - Murex Technical||Hyderabad, IN, IN|
|Murex||Murex ONYX / MXTEST consultant||Hyderabad, IN, IN|
|Murex||Level 2 Support SME - Market risk||Hyderabad, IN, IN|
|Murex||MLC Developer||Hyderabad, IN, IN|
|Murex||Murex Support & Development Consultant||Hyderabad, IN, IN|