Joining this program you will have the benefit of working with an established client team, fully involved in the project initiation through to project implementation, not only for the Murex asset but also upstream systems, such as the managed market data service provider.
Business trips to Australia might be required with a further possibility of relocation to Australia (performance-based option on clients feedback)
- Track and communicate delivery progress.
- Organize and facilitate team interactions with other departments who do not practice scrum as needed to deliver products on time. This may include basic project management practices as well as excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Support the Product Owner, including vision, story mapping, roadmap, backlog maintenance, internal and external communication and defect/bug resolution.
- Support the Scrum Team with grooming of backlog, clarifying stories and applying acceptance criteria.
- Identify and remove impediments.
- Help teams minimize distractions and maintain focus on delivery goals.
MustMurex Knowledge around - P&L, Middle Office, Dynamic Tables, Static Data, GOM, Market Data, Market Operations
Nice to haveCMS Implementation experience is a big plus+ Murex experience
Experience from the following is meriting:
• Agile development principles
• Big Data / Data Warehousing / Analytics / Visualization experiences
• Experience working with multiple teams (10-30 ppl), offshore teams, especially in India
• Agile planning using Atlassian JIRA
• Challenges and constraints within automotive domain
• Scaling agile development into larger organisations.
• Professional Scrum Master (PSM)
• SAFe Scrum Master (SSM)
- English: Intermediate