Joining this program you will have the benefit of working with an established client team, fully involved in the project initiation through to project implementation, not only for the Murex asset but also upstream systems, such as the managed market data service provider.
Business trips to Australia might be required with a further possibility of relocation to Australia (performance-based option on clients feedback)
• Configure Murex with new products/asset classes as part of the implementation.
• Assist with data migration exercises from an existing application to Murex during initial phases.
• Follow up with Murex as and when necessary to resolve bugs, issues.
• Assist Automation Testing team to identify test data set and create test data required for execution of automated Onyx scripts.
Must• Understanding of at least two asset classes (Risk and Pricing) including IRD, FI, Credit, FXD, FX Cash and Commodities, of the Murex product suite.
* Strong hands-on knowledge of FO configuration • instruments, generators, curves, market data , market conventions, etc
* Good knowledge of Dynamic Tables, MReport / Datamart, preTrade and postTrade workflows, and interfaces
* Good experience in Murex Market data import/export (RTBS, MDRS etc)
* Knowledge of FO modules • Simulation screens, Simulation Viewer, eTradepad, P&L notepad, market operations, etc
* Knowledge of organization setup and User Groups / Access Rights
* Technical background with wroking knowledge on Unix, SQL
Nice to have* Experience working on Murex Market Risk projects (VAR, FRTB)
* Experience on regulatory projects
* Strong Pretrade or MxML workflow experience
* Deeper all-round knowledge of the Murex application
* GIT/Jenkins exposure
- English: Intermediate