Joining this program you will have the benefit of working with an established client team, fully involved in the project initiation through to project implementation, not only for the Murex asset but also upstream systems, such as the managed market data service provider.
Business trips to Australia might be required with a further possibility of relocation to Australia (performance-based option on clients feedback)
• Configure, execute and report on test phases/test cycles
• In case of issues, you will perform a first analysis of the underlying cause and work with the stakeholders (in a constructive manner) to achieve the desired outcome.
• Configure and automate reports and extract reconciliations
• Work with business analysts, developers and vendors to resolve issues
• Review and quality assurance test cases
Must3+ experience of Murex 3.1 functional / regression testing
Test scenarios based on the Client Requirement
Assist in regression testing (any MxTest / ONYX experience would be a plus),
Investigation of issues and raise JIRA Defects with the required information.
Any test automation/regression testing/MxTest experience is a plus.
Should have Murex experience testing/debugging for at least a few of the stream subjects listed below.
Communication should be Good
Knowledge on Fx Cash, FXD and/or Commodities
Nice to haveMurex Binary upgrade experience and good Front to back understanding of Murex Application
- English: Intermediate