Joining this program you will have the benefit of working with an established client team, fully involved in the project initiation through to project implementation, not only for the Murex asset but also upstream systems, such as the managed market data service provider.
2. Provides detailed information about issues to the vendor, and co-ordinates with them in testing fixes / solutions
3. Acts as an intermediary between business and vendor
4. Works on small BAU projects to deliver extended functionality and enhancements to the Risk & MO users, and is familiar with the systems development life cycle
5. Ensures documentation and deliverable are consistent with defined standards
6. Has the ability to work under pressure to resolve critical issues and meet project deliverables
- Assist in VaR report creation, deal analysis or scenarios upload
- Analyze the VaR of a portfolio to instrument or deal level
- Emulate the shifts in a scenario on a portfolio or deal
- Configure any additional reports and views
- Support the market risk team for queries/ issues.
- Support statistical analysis reports
- Analyze and support the Backtesting results ( if murex backtesting is used)
- If VaR data is interfaced into any other external system, any discrepancies in the data files are also supported
- Has a good knowledge of Murex Datamart "
Must2+ Years of relevant Murex experience
Good domain understanding of Market Risk, VaR/MRE Reports Development
Murex Knowledge around - VaR, Simulation Viewer, Risk Matrices ( Implementation or migration projects), Murex Datamart and EOD, Static Data, GOM, Market Data, Market Operations
Working-level knowledge around Unix & Syabse
Murex Knowledge around - P&L, Middle Office, Dynamic Tables, Static Data, GOM, Market Data, Market Operations
Domain knowledge :
Strong domain understanding of Market Risk, VaR Reports
Should possess an understanding of financial markets
Knowledge of financial instruments such as Interest Rate Derivatives, Credit Derivatives, Currency Derivatives, Swaps, Futures, Options, FRA, etc.
Nice to haveMRE Technical Integration exposure.
- English: Upper-intermediate
More job opportunities in Murex
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|Murex||Senior MxML Developer||Sydney, AU|
|Murex||MUREX Business Analyst||Sydney, AU|
|Murex||Test Manager||Sydney, AU|
|Murex||Murex Market Risk Lead||Sydney, AU|
|Murex||Murex Market Risk Dev/BA||Sydney, AU|
|Murex||Senior Front Office Business Analyst||Sydney, AU|
|Murex||Murex Senior Developer||Sydney, AU|
|Murex||MUREX_Front Office_BA/ Risk_BA||Sydney, AU|
|Murex||Senior Murex Business Analyst||Sydney, AU|