Joining this program you will have the benefit of working with an established client team, fully involved in the project initiation through to project implementation, not only for the Murex asset but also upstream systems, such as the managed market data service provider.
• Responsible for doing Requirement Analysis in Front Office space for various asset classes .
• Responsible for doing an initial analysis of existing production data and existing test cases suite.
• Be responsible for understanding the business needs, identifying business solutions and validating the pros and cons of technical solution options
• Working with a Testing team to write and execute test cases and document test results and save test evidences during SIT.
• Key liaison with Front Office user base and primary interface between Business and IT with respect to Murex.
• Configure the application as part of the implementation.
• Assist with data migration exercises from an existing application to Murex during initial phases.
• Follow up with Murex as and when necessary to resolve bugs, issues.
• Assist Automation Testing team to identify test data set and create test data required for execution of automated Onyx scripts.
Must* 4+ Years of relevant Murex (and/or other Primary Trading System) Front Office experience
• Good/Export knowledge of at least two asset classes (Risk and Pricing) including IRD, FI, Credit, FXD, FX Cash and Commodities, of the Murex product suite.
• Experienced in dealing with Risk, Product Control and Front Office stakeholders in both Markets and Treasury divisions
* Strong hands-on knowledge of FO configuration • instruments, generators, curves, market data , market conventions, etc
* Strong knowledge of FO modules • Simulation screens, Simulation Viewer, eTradepad, P&L notepad, market operations, etc
* Good knowledge of how to analyze P&L and sensitivity issues within Murex
* Knowledge of organization setup and User Groups / Access Rights
* Some knowledge of Dynamic Tables, MReport / Datamart, preTrade and postTrade workflows, and interfaces
Nice to have* Experience working on Murex Market Risk projects (VAR, FRTB)
* Experience on regulatory projects
* Deeper all-round knowledge of the Murex application
- English: Upper-intermediate
More job opportunities in Murex
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|Murex||Hot Senior Front Office Business Analyst||Sydney, AU|
|Murex||Murex Environment Manager||Sydney, AU|
|Murex||Hot Murex Market Risk Developer||Sydney, AU|
|Murex||Hot Murex Front Office Business Developer||Sydney, AU|
|Murex||MUREX_Front Office_BA/ Risk_BA||Sydney, AU|
|Murex||Murex Front Office/Risk BA||Sydney, AU|
|Murex||FX Front Office Business Analyst||Sydney, AU|
|Murex||Senior Murex EOD Batch Remediation||Sydney, AU|
|Murex||Front Office Business Analyst||Sydney, AU|
|Murex||FX Business Analyst||Sydney, AU|
|Murex||Integration Lead: Solution Design - Connectivity 2.0 / TDS (FX Cash)||Sydney, AU|
|Murex||Front Office/MRE Business Analyst||Sydney, AU|
|Murex||Murex Market Risk Lead||Sydney, AU|
|Murex||Senior Murex Business Analyst||Sydney, AU|
|Murex||MUREX Front Office Business Analyst/ Risk Business Analyst||Sydney, AU|
|Murex||MUREX Risk business analyst||Sydney, AU|