QA Lead, Kiev
- Base of knowledge on available methodologies, instruments and chemicals, as well as all cases of their previous usage.
- System of support of decision making.
- Tools for monitoring of the drilling process and data aggregation.
- Tools for analysis and reporting.
• Writes and maintain test design which validates the acceptance criteria of features.
• Identify, document, and reproduce defects in software and systems. Assists in managing bugs through the bug/triage process.
• Create, Obtain, modify, and maintain data required Test data for testing.
• Creation of Test Plans as it relates to Feature Functionality Implementation.
• Creation of Test Cases with clear test objectives using Action Based Tests.
• Creation , maintenance of Test Scripts required for Testing of Database, Web service, Message Queues etc.
• Follow and contribute to Agile/SCRUM activities (e.g. daily stand-ups, retrospectives, iteration planning, estimating/reporting, acceptance criteria definition, etc.).
• Collaborate with other scrum team members to understand requirements and technical implications.
• Works closely with Business Analysts/End-Users to understand the Application and how it is used.
• Deployment of applications and issue investigation and trouble shooting.
• Works closely with an automation testing team in identifying candidates for automation.
• Working closely with an automation team in certifying automation scripts.
• Execute automation tests for the purpose of supporting regression testing activities.
• Participate in identifying environmental needs for the testing team and the initial set-up of the environments.
• Work collaboratively with Global teams.
• Experience with identifying environment needs and setting-up the environments (QA Environment, Pre-Production Environment).
Must• Strong QA Lead experience
• good understanding of manual, performace and automation testing
• Minimum 8 years of experience in Manual Testing, Bug Management.
• Must have experience of Software Lifecycle using Agile Methodologies.
• Must have strong experience in Web application testing
• Experience with SQL .
• Must have strong experience with Web service testing(REST/SOAP).
• Must have Strong communication skills & a good team player.
Non-technical skills needed:
• Fluent in English. Good written and verbal communication.
• Can manage their own work with minimal supervision.
• Self-Motivated and result oriented.
• Good Team player and works collaboratively with Global Team in a distributed model.
• Possess the soft skills to work on a highly visible project in fast pace software delivery environment (onshore-offshore).
Nice to have• Experience with TFS
- English: Advanced/Fluent
- English: Upper-intermediate