• Undertake configuration and implementation of assigned application and integration modules within operating standards and governance guidelines.
• Participate in the design discussions and documentation of IT solutions and workarounds to improve customer experience.
• Participate in quality management reviews and retrospectives to ensure operational KPI's are met as part of continuous improvement for operational resiliency.
• Provide support of initiatives and enhancements undertaken by the team and manage assigned deployment-related tasks for smooth Production roll out and post-production support
• Provide estimation of effort required for activities and tasks and participate in sprints.
• Communicate and notify users for any scheduled activity or feature changes that impacts availability of enhances usability of system.
• Perform root cause analysis as required for production errors.
• Develop automation scripts as needed to enhance operational efficiencies.
• Ensure operational compliance to internal and external audit, compliance, and risk guidelines.
Must- At least 7 - 9 years of working experience,
- Experience in banking environments will be an advantage.
- Has prior experience supporting Jira/Jira ServiceDesk/Confluence or any other service management tool would be an advantage.
- Familiarity with Windows and RHEL operating systems would be an advantage.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of databases and MS SQL would be an advantage.
- Able to work proactively, independently and handle concurrent activities.
- Prior experience working in Agile environment will be an advantage.
- Strong problem-solving skills and positive attitude.
- Candidate with operational experience, preferably in support of critical application systems, will have an advantage
Nice to haveNA
- English: Intermediate