About the Project
LUXOFT is one of the major software services companies world-wide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as finance, automotive, and digital transformation. Supporting large vehicle manufacturers in the area of development, production and aftersales is LUXOFT's ambition.
The software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Equipping cars with perception and machine intelligence changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. LUXOFT's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state of the art software technologies are key to provide the requested user experience.
To extend our team of software architects and embedded developers we are looking for an experienced automotive embedded systems software architect with a strong C++ background.
• Document and agree software architecture and solution with the customer.
• Implement prototypes.
• Present solution to the customer.
• Ensure quality goals
Must• Academic degree in computer science, electrical engineering, telecommunication engineering or similar qualification.
• Very good experience in software architecture of automotive embedded systems.
• Very good knowledge of ASPICE and automotive software development environments and tools.
• Very strong C/C++ background, as well as a strong understanding of object oriented programming and design.
• Strong analytical and conceptional skills.
• Strong communication skills.
• Passion for creating automotive embedded systems solutions.
• Availability for international business trips.
Nice to haveGerman language skills are an advantage
- English: Advanced/Fluent