- Determining usage scenarios, optimizing workflows, information architecture and data flows
- Serve as an interface between the customer and the software development team
- Develop conceptual ideas for complex in-Vehicle Information and Communication systems for international market
- Working with an interdisciplinary team that includes other UX experts, designers, software developers and project management people
Must- Advanced degree, or equivalent experience, in cognitive and/or experimental psychology or human factors engineering is desired.
- Working experience in technical writing, requirements engineering, business analyst positions or similar
- Basic programming knowledge or proven ability to work on technical / functional side
- Experience in working with agile methodology, e.g. Scrum
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in small and large intercultural groups at all levels of a client organization.
Nice to have- Familiarity with Confluence and Jira
- Experience in determining usage scenarios for complex In-Vehicle Information and Communication systems for different car manufacturers, with special focus on instrument cluster
- Knowledge in usability, user experience and interaction design including developing scenarios, usability analysis, rapid prototyping and usability testing
- Familiarity with NHTSA guidelines and the European Statement of Principles on HMI
- English: Intermediate