Some level of thought leadership on solution design in Murex will be expected.
• Key liaison with user base and primary interface between Business and IT with respect to Murex
• Responsible for doing Requirements Analysis for various asset classes and processes (FO, BO, Reporting, Risk).
• Responsible for doing an initial analysis of existing production data and existing test cases suite.
• Responsible for understanding the business needs, identifying business solutions and validating the pros and cons of technical solution options
• Participate in and Lead requirements workshops, including many business SMEs who are geographically distributed.
• Provide full and comprehensive documentation of all changed and new test scenarios and cases, so that they can be used during SIT and UAT performed on upgraded Murex 3.1.xx
• Working with Testing team to write and execute test cases and document test results and save test evidences during SIT.
• Plan and conduct impact analyses of functional changes between Murex 2.11 and 3.1.xx and design test scenarios and test cases to test these changes.
• Configure the application as part of implementation.
• Assist with data migration exercises from existing application to Murex during initial phases.
• Follow up with Murex as and when necessary to resolve bugs, issues .
• Assist Automation Testing team to identify test data set and create test data required for execution of automated Onyx scripts.
MustMandatory Functional & Leadership skills:
• 5+ Years of relevant Murex (and/or other Primary Trading System) experience
• Excellent communication both written and verbal.
• Excellent Stakeholder management
• Actively take ownership of solution across entire life-cycle
• Drive to always deliver high quality outputs
Mandatory Technical Skills:
• Strong hands-on knowledge of FO configuration • instruments, generators, curves, market data , market conventions, etc
• Strong knowledge of FO modules • Simulation screens, Simulation Viewer, eTradepad, P&L notepad, market operations, etc
• Good knowledge of Agile Project management techniques and disciplines
• Knowledge of organization setup and User Groups / Access Rights
• Some knowledge of Dynamic Tables, MReport / Datamart, preTrade and postTrade workflows, and interfaces
• Strong SQL & RDBMS knowledge
Nice to have• Knowledge of how to analyse P&L and sensitivity issues within Murex
• Experience in projects involving version upgrade from Murex 2.11 to Murex 3.1.xx
• Familiarity with market data providers such as Reuters and Bloomberg
• Familiarity with Murex application directory and data model
• Good knowledge of Excel and VBA
• Deeper understanding of financial markets from a non-FO perspective
- English: Advanced/Fluent