Web/Business Project Manager - AT-O, Morristown, US, New Jersey
• Communication bridge between all key stakeholders including the brand teams, creative agencies, IT/operations, multi-channel, and 3rd party vendors
• Monitor project progress; schedule and run operation calls with full team; tracking action items; examining, researching, and resolving issues; escalating issues to appropriate authority; responding to team members' concerns; coordinating requirements with interested departments.
• Assures quality Web solution by working with the IT team to create test plans; maintaining project and technical documentation.
• Holding team members accountable for their tasks assigned to them
• Identifying work process improvements.
MustWeb Savvy, Project Management, Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Process Improvement, Analyzing Information , Reporting Skills, Problem Solving, Perspective,
Staying calm under pressure, willingness to learn with can do attitude,
Drupal and website development experience is nice to have
Nice to have- Agency experience
-More senior level person required
- English: Advanced/Fluent
More job opportunities in Engineering Project Management
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|Engineering Project Management||Web/Business Project Manager||Morristown, US, New Jersey, US|