Senior Teradata DBA, Krakow
- Write SQL queries for new features and reviews those written by developers.
- Help solving stability and performance problems between the application and the database.
- Set up databases for new customer implementations.
- Perform cutover data migrations.
- Regularly look at performance reports from Prod for catching potential performance problems.
- Manage database structure and code versions.
- Create DB standards and coding conventions.
- Introduce, implement and manages mechanisms of database code versioning.
- Work with Database Operations Team.
Must- Experience in database analysis, development and reporting.
- Working knowledge of XDB and MDSYS
- Strong understanding of database concepts including normalization, optimization, etc.
- Working knowledge of Oracle including stored procedures, triggers, index optimization, backup and recovery
- Able to design, write or re-engineer database scripts to enhance functionality of system
- Able to establish standards for configuring databases and monitor adherence.
- Experienced at installing and configuring database management software, translating database design and diagnosing database performance issues
- Can solve problems quickly
- Unix/Linux experience on user level is a must
Nice to have- Experience with other DB technologies is a plus
- English: Upper-intermediate
More job opportunities in SQL (PL/SQL - Oracle)
|Specialization||Position / Title||Location||Send to a friend|
|SQL (PL/SQL - Oracle)||Senior Oracle/ETL Developer||Krakow, PL|
|SQL (PL/SQL - Oracle)||Senior DB Oracle Developer||Krakow, PL|
|SQL (PL/SQL - Oracle)||Master Data Management_MDM Developer||Krakow, PL|
|SQL (PL/SQL - Oracle)||Oracle Data Integrator Engineer||Krakow, PL|